- A wonderful source for general questions regarding your child’s health and safety is healthychildren.org : this website is maintained by the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Another excellent source for vaccine administration information is immunizationinfo.org : this site receives no financial support from the pharmaceutical industry or the federal government.
- A great website for current scientific evidence in all specialties with 540 specialty recommendations and 150 patient friendly resources: choosingwisely.org
Useful Resources for Vaccine Information
- For a thorough review of immunization topics and information, please log on to immunize.org
- For the science of vaccine safety — vaccine.chop.edu
- For vaccine policy and popular social media accounts — vaccinateyourfamily.org
- For parent advocacy related to vaccines — voicesforvaccines.org
- For global information and WHO-vetted websites — vaccinesafetynet.org